INFINIX LIMITED WARRANTY
INFINIX warrants the INFINIX-branded product and accessories (“INFINIX Product”) against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with INFINIX's published guidelines for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase by the end-user purchaser ("Warranty Period"). INFINIX’s published guidelines include but are not limited to information contained in technical specifications, user manuals and service information.
What is not covered by this Warranty?
This Warranty does not apply
1. to any non-INFINIX branded products or any software, even if packaged or sold with INFINIX products. Manufacturers, suppliers, or publishers, other than INFINIX, may provide their own warranties to you – please contact them for further information.
2. to consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
3. to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports;
4. to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause;
5. to damage caused by operating the INFINIX Product outside INFINIX’s published guidelines;
6. to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of INFINIX or an INFINIX Authorized Service Provider;
7. to an INFINIX Product that has been modified to alter functionality or apability without the written permission of INFINIX;
8. to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the INFINIX Product;
9. if any serial number has been removed or defaced from the INFINIX Product.
Before submitting your INFINIX Product for warranty service you should maintain a separate backup copy of the contents of its storage media, remove all personal information that you want to protect and disable all security passwords.
During warranty service the contents of the storage media will be deleted and reformatted. INFINIX and its agents are not responsible for any loss of software programs, data or other information contained on the storage media or any other part of the INFINIX product serviced.
Important: Do not open the INFINIX Product. Opening the INFINIX Product may cause damage that is not covered by this Warranty. Only INFINIX or a INFINIX Authorized Service Provider should perform service on this INFINIX Product.